Top Leader Board

All-Tech Solutions featuring FastPatch & EJC products

Home Forums Products All-Tech Solutions featuring FastPatch & EJC products

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mac 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeff McNally
    Keymaster

I have accepted a demo application of the FastPatch Repair Application next week. As with many pavement surfaces areas, Foreign Object Debris Remediation is critical. Minimum prep and dry time is what I’ll be looking for. Anyone currently using these products or heard anything on them?

Mac
    Participant

Justin O’Neil
    Vice-President All-Tech Solutions of Michigan

We were out on M-6 Today with MDOT doing a demo. In the top slide you see a failed repair with a competitors product. In the middle slide you see a completed repair using FastPatch DPR kits. The last slide is a temporary mastic repair they are currently using. We were invited back to do some more demos on 131 next week. show less

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mac
    Participant

I think it’s important to note that the pavement surface temperatures here at the airport are 20.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Air temperature is 28. It is a challenging endeavor for any product. The confidence in your product, with DOT’s watchful eyes, is what ATS is all about.

Jeff McNally
    Keymaster

Mac
    Participant

Are any airports in Alaska or Canada familiar with this product? I would really like to hear from someone that truly deals with temperatures that would test this or any other pavement patch product.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Boschung Header & Footer